Friday, April 3, 2009

I have hopped out of the building

As of this afternoon I've formally left the employ of UK VOD LLP (eg: Project Kangaroo) as it's CTO. Somewhat bittersweet ending given our the regulatory hurdles that we had, but what can one do?

It would have been nice to have launched the product to the public to see what consumers thought, but in the end it was not to be with this structure.

As to what is next for me, not able to say today but what I do know is that I will be staying in London. Marina and the kids will be moving to London sometime this summer.

I am somewhat offline for the next week as everyone is in town, we will be looking for a place to live, showing the kids their new school and taking a quick trip to Paris for a few days.

2 comments:

Ben Gidley said...

Mark - it was fun working on Kangaroo with you. Good luck!

Jamie Thingelstad said...

Staying in London sounds really cool. Can't wait to hear what cool stuff your up to next.